What is Upshot?
Financial Infrastructure for NFTs
Upshot provides deep insight into NFT markets and unlocks a wave of new DeFi possibilities. Leveraging novel machine learning models and crowdsourcing technology, Upshot provides near-real-time price feeds for NFTs regardless of how frequently they change hands. This creates a broad new frontier of NFT markets, enabling an entirely new class of financial primitives -- from NFT indices to synthetics.
The Upshot API is the easiest way to get near real-time prices for any NFT, with one of line of code. Upshot currently produces price estimates for 87,000+ NFT collections (~104,000,000 NFTs) with industry-leading accuracy (3-10% MAPE). In addition to pricing information, the API also provides a variety of other relevant data (such as metadata, collection-level information, trait-level information, user information, and more).
Some examples of things made accessible through the Upshot API include:
- Real-time prices for any NFT from 87,000+ collections (~104,000,000 NFTs) with industry-leading accuracy (3-10% MAPE)
- Wallet-level insights including a novel grading index for NFT wallets: gmi
- Up-to-date information around collections, traits, NFTs, wallets, and more
- Enhanced Meta-trait Analysis
- Real-time market stats (e.g. volume, average price, floor price, market cap, etc.)
- Deal discovery: find the best deals among listed NFTs across marketplaces relative to Upshot appraisals
NFT marketplaces, portfolio trackers, DeFi x NFT protocols, and any other project in need of near-real-time NFT pricing data can integrate the Upshot API to provide accurate prices for a wide variety of non-fungible assets.
Updated about 2 months ago